Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

5.0 out of 5 stars PLEASE READ THIS BOOK!!!, January 13, 2010
This review is from: My Time In Heaven (Paperback)
I HIGHLY recommend this book. We are friends of the author and his wife. Everything he writes in this book is true. He is a humble man of God and is used by God to minister to people daily for healing, or wisdom and insight in their lives. I read his first book, "A Place Called Heaven" and this one goes even further and it has testimonies from people who experienced healing or witnessed a healing. Our son's story would have been in the book but it wasn't written up in time for the first printing. This is what happened to him... Our son had a serious back injury at work in 2005 which hindered him from working and kept him in pain most of the time. He had back surgery which didn't work and the doctor told him he would need another surgery and couldn't promise its' success either. We drove to Iowa to visit the Sigmunds in late Sept. of 2008 and during the time Richard was praying for our son in the hotel room, he was miraculously healed! He was able to pick up my husband out of his chair right then! He is STILL healed over one year later and back to working. We are SO thankful to God for this. Well, this book is a wonderful portrayal of all that Richard saw when he was dead for 8 hours and experienced the glory of Heaven and the terror of hell. Please read it!

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in
  [Cancel]

Comments

Track comments by e-mail
Tracked by 3 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 12 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 5, 2010 12:03:51 PM PST
rb says:
This is one of my favorite books! Another is 'Angels On Assignment' by Roland Buck where he tell in detail of angelic visitations and his visit to heaven.

Posted on Nov 13, 2010 7:07:05 PM PST
Nephesh says:
How is this book different from a place called heaven?

Posted on Mar 10, 2011 1:26:52 AM PST
Sonnora says:
Hi, I just have to say you people are GREATLY wrong about this guy....Janice says she knows the author and his wife....Well, Janice, the author is my FATHER-IN-LAW...Yes, he is my husbands dad. Everything that is in this book is true, that is only true in the sense that it happened not to Richard, but to my husband...In 1974 my husband was in a horrible car accident with his mom and sister. My husband was pronounced dead for (5) FIVE minutes and he was 8 years old.
He, my husband, was pronounced dead by a registered nurse who lived right next door to them in East Mesa Arizona on Jones street....The nurses name was Rosie.

Please, before you tell false lies about someone who is not who they say they are do your research.

Richard has mysteriously killed, in his mind, both my husband and his sister more than once.
The final injustice was that Richard told his family that my husband committed suicide 2 years ago. It is nice being married to a dead man. Before that when Richard's parents, William and Ruth Sigmund, were still alive he, Richard, told them that both my husband and his sister were killed.
He, Richard, is not the man that all of you think he is.
He has lied, cheated, stolen and committed blaphsmy on several occasions.
Because of Richard my husband had not seen or talked to his Sigmund family since the late 70's.
Only in the wake of Richard's death did my husband get to be reaquainted (sp) with his family.
On this note I take my leave...
This has been written by the wife of John L. Sigmund the oldest son of Richard Wayne Sigmund

Ps. If you need any proof that I am who I say that I am or that my husband is Richard's son you can reply to this post and we will send proof!

Ps 2 by the way Richard's great-grandfather, William Sigmund, who was born in Germany was NEVER a traveling Jewish Circuit rider, nor was he ever Jewish....The man was GERMAN.

Richard's grandfather was 100% German born in Hamburg Germany and worked in a amunition factory in either Ohio or Iowa.
None, of Richard's family, have ever been Jewish or Jewish Rabbi's for that matter!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 8, 2011 11:39:02 AM PDT
Atlantis says:
Wow this sheds light on many things. I guess you are saying that what he says in the book are ALL lies. I really was wanting the book to be true. It almost changed my life. Can you give more details please? What about his "healing powers" and such? Doesn't someone have to have some sort of facts before he writes such a book? I thought there would be proof of his 8 hr death somewhere. I would not even know where to begin to research such a thing. And what do you mean your father-in-law said your husband and sister was dead? I'm confused. I really wish I knew what was going on. Now I'm more lost than ever. Thank you so much for your time in helping us understand! :)

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 9, 2011 3:36:00 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 9, 2011 3:52:30 PM PDT
Janniemst says:
As I reread this post from Mrs. JOhn.L. Sigmund, I realize I have read this before! And I KNOW that when Richard was still on this earth, I had some correspondence back and forth with this person on MySpace, I believe. She lied then and she was "called on the carpet" about her lying..and a lawyer was even used. I don't know what she thinks she is trying to do.... God is her judge and HE will take care of her. Richard was who he said he was....And God used him in ministry for YEARS and that is proof of that. I have to wonder, what has this woman done for the Kingdom of God? WE MUST BE CAREFUL how we judge others and lie about God's
annointed. If she REALLY knew Richard and his wife...she would have NO cause to write this. She will be judged only by God for these lies. If he were not who he says he was and is ...God would have NEVER allowed him to do what he did...or be used in ANY way as he was. May Lies be exposed and TRUTH be Exalted..

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 9, 2011 6:13:25 PM PDT
Sonnora says:
Look here, Janice. I will be judged by God when my time comes. That said, Richard is, or rather, WAS, my husbands father. This "story" of Richard's, and that is all it was, a story, in fact happened to my husband. I have asked Richard-a first wife if he was ever in a car wreck in 1974 in luxury van in Oklahoma and died for I he's. She said NO! Believe what you want to believe and lead you life blind for all I care.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 9, 2011 6:18:45 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 9, 2011 8:10:26 PM PDT
Sonnora says:
Talk about lies. I've NEVER corresponded with you on MySpace. So, who's telling lies now?
Please think before you speak. What have I done for the Kingdom of God? I have served him for my entire life. Besides I didn't realize God required you to DO anything for his kingdom for his love.

Here is John himself to reply to you!

Ok, I'm not that religious, a lot of it was taken out of me, due to my disillusionment of watching Richard literally have sex with any good looking female 'religious' affiliate, mid life house wife, that was as bad or worse than him. Secondly, growing up, I endured nonstop beatings and antagonism from him, he literally stole from other pastors, in particular, he stole a old blue Grey Line bus, from a poor Mexican minister, that worked in the Chandler AZ., with the rest of the migrant workers picking cotton in 120 degree stinking heat!!! He never made a payment on it, ditched him every time that he would drive about 90 miles from Chandler, to Apache Junction AZ. It was at this time that he said God told him to 'preach' to the Navajo/Deane's, which coincidentally, were 100's of miles deep in and throughout the reservation, from where we were. I endured being pulled out of 5th and 6th for over entire full semesters, only to return and listen to the deranged (((nut))) literally tell my teachers that he "worked for the Government and he had to pull us out for a while, lol, lol, lol! Now, as for his ((CRAP)) about ministering in Africa, lol, lol. Trust me, he never left Arizona, Iowa or the Navajo reservation. It was a lie filled by product of his welfare, abusive, damaged mind, that made him realize that honest, hardworking people were easy to fleace! Finally and thank God, Richard is and has been dead for almost an entire (year now)! I still have the email that his second wife Priscilla sent to me and my sister Julie to prove it,....anyone want me to post it? Now as for Africa, ((((((I was in Mombasa Africa for 10 days, when I was in the Navy, on the Aircraft, the U.S.S. Kitty Hawk))))))!!! If I am an imposter, why and , even more importantly do I know and since the morons death, talk to my cousin David, my Uncle David, his dad, that is an enormous 'house' of a 6', 4" German man? How would I call and talk to my aunt Virginia, who has some very disturbing personal stories to tell about him, in relation to what he did to her and my other aunt, Marry? When I was born in Des Moines Iowa, April 28th, 1967, Richard promptly quit his job to celebrate, then my uncle David called him and threatened him with (serious bodily harm), so the next day, Mr. lazy, Richard, found a job! Unfortunately, he didn't make his house payments, so he literally burnt his house down'! I watched him 'literally 'strangle' my birth mother and his first High School sweetheart that he married, and whom I also can't stand. I have (3) clear and distinct memories of watching him do it, then leave bruises of his fingers on her neck. The last time, she blacked out for about 3 or 4 hours, then he came back home and gave us the most evil, sick look that I have ever seen. Looking back on it, we were in danger and if she would have ended up dead, well, we were two witnesses and liabilities. Now I want to tell the sick hag know as Priscilla something,......Stop lying for (My) book experience and her sick, demented cut of the cash! I am more than willing to dig (((((((all of my medical records up from 1974 on Apache trail, where we were struck by another car in our Chevy Impala and yes, thank God, my windows were rolled down, which only resulted in a completely crushed face and not brain damage)))))))!!! Richard was a filthy, abusive liar, that always took the easy way out, period! When we lived in Apache Junction, he even poisoned my dog because it barked at him, every time that he broke in to steal everything in our cupboards. I know this because, I walked home from 8th graded to find him under the low budget trailer that he moved us all into after Mr. no job lost another house. He had been given radiator fluid in his large empty water bowl, that was very full before School and mysteriously had a slight green tint to it. There was so much sickness from that looser, (I) really could write a book about the sickness that (is) mainstream religion! I can prove who I am, I have my birth certificate and (no) not a fake color piece of crap like Obamas. I also have my Military DD213, which is a ((black and white)) and sent by the Department of the navy!!! Richard called me back in 92, when I was at Arizona State University, I wrote him a letter in 06, telling him that what he was selling on line was a pack of lies built off key parts of my story! Lady, I know that this is just Priscilla his second wife writing this crap under a different name and I'm going to have your ass! I've been to court ordered Anger Management Classes, I've been a very violent, mean, resentful person for most of my life. Now, I'm going to let (medical) (records) and the (Court) (System) do my talking for me, I will legally and peacefully destroy you!
John Lloyd Sigmund
October 9, 2011
8:07pm MST

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 9, 2011 7:00:39 PM PDT
Janniemst says:
My Partial mistake...I HAVE heard that same story before, only it was from someone who CLAIMED to be his daughter. And I did correspond with her on Myspace or some 'like' place. She had written something, as you, on Amazon about Richard's 1st book and I wrote her back. It was proven she was lying and she NEVER would 'talk' with me again. If she were the one being truthful she wouldn't have 'disappeared' off of the internet. It was not the 1st time she had told the lies. So, I am sorry to have 'thought' you were the same person, I apologize....but why is your story, SO MUCH like hers? I am sorry but I will NOT allow someone to write lies about an ANNOINTED man of GOD who isn't even alive to defend himself...At least he IS with Jesus and enjoying EVERYTHING in Heaven that he wrote about!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 9, 2011 7:59:21 PM PDT
Sonnora says:
Your mistake. Richard DOES have a daughter that you COULD have talked to. My story is like hera because what I am saying is the truth. If you only knew the REAL so-called anointed man of God for what he really was, you would change your tune!
I am married to Richards' FIRST son, John. I know what is truth.
John is in the process of typing a reply to you too.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 25, 2011 9:41:00 AM PDT
Janniemst says:
Richard Sigmund was a Man of God. Anyone who disputes that fact will stand before God someday and give an account of what they have said and done...God will not stand for anyone to "touch His Annointed" which Richard Sigmund was. The proof was in ALL God used him for. MANY people knew him and will give an account of just who he was...he has his mansion in Heaven and that I DO NOT doubt at all! I advise you to PRAY and ask The Holy Spirit to give you wisdom about this. God would have NEVER allowed That book to be written or all the miracles to take place thru Richard, if he were not who he said he was. DO NOT believe every voice you hear and things you read. Those who speak against the MAN OF GOD will reap what they are sowing...BE ASSURED OF THAT!
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›