Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

on June 11, 2011
This is by far, the nicest watch (look wise) I would have had in my collection. It is classy, and weighty. A very solid timepiece. Well, except for the fact that I owned it for less than 6 hours and the winder fell/pulled out. I have owned cheap watches that I have never had this happen before so you can't imagine how shocked I was to have a Seiko fall apart like this.
So far I am willing to chalk this up to a fluke and return this and order another one. I will update in my next review.

Second watch arrived and it is working well so far. Amazon issued a full refund without question and shipped the second one before I even got to ship the broken one back. As far as the watch itself, I still like the simple elegance it has and the solid feel of it on my wrist. Still one of the nicer watches in my collection, second only to my Citizen's.
11 comment| 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.