Spring Deals Automotive Best Books of the Month New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy  Echo Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now TG18SW_gno

on May 11, 2008
First off, I'd like to say that I do own this phone (well, it's blue, not burgundy) and have the Sprint service, and so far I really love both. I upgraded from a Treo 650 (had a 600 before that) and it's a huge difference. The Bluetooth works much better with my car, Google Maps combined with the super-fast Sprint EV-DO service (at least where I am) is amazing, and I have multiple bars in many places that T-Mobile prepaid (which I'm phasing out now) didn't reach at all.

Now for the complaining part. Sorry, but this is bugging me no end. Three of the eight reviews for the Sprint Treo 755P here were written by Verizon customers. A fourth was written by someone who never got the phone but was complaining about Sprint's poor treatment of him.

I'm assuming this is partly Amazon's fault, but I'm really tired of seeing negative reviews (and 1-star ratings that pull down the average) that have nothing to do with the product I'm trying to learn more about.
What's this?