Oil month Automotive HPC World Book Day Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on May 21, 2012
I really enjoyed this read. Characters were complex enough to keep me captivated and wanting to finish this book within one weekend. Well written. I love the mix with the renaissance literature - definitely piqued my interest in Dante. The author builds good emotional tension into the storyline, something I'm a big fan of. My only criticism is that the ending was unfulfilling. (Keep in mind I'm a fan on tension between characters.) "That's it?!" is what I told myself at 1:30AM when I was finished. Did you feel the same way too?

I was surprised to learn that there is a sequel coming out soon. I think the author could have dropped more hints into Gabriel's Inferno that there was a sequel to follow, perhaps a little cliffhanger to keep you wanting more. Nonetheless, I'll be pre-ordering it and hope that it's as good of a read as the first. I can definitely see lots of potential storylines for the characters and am eager to see how relationships mature.

I would recommend this book to friends and hope you enjoy G & J.
What's this?