Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on October 7, 2009
Bought this back in 1992 in Nebraska at my area mall's music store in the "Alternative" / "Various Artists" section. I was hungry for this type of sound. Being from the midwest, the predominant music style on the radio was classic rock, oldies, and country. I bought this because it had a sort of underground style to the packaging -- I had no idea who any of the artists were, but I'd been burned by flashy packaging on techno/rave CDs before.

To make a long story short, this compilation changed my musical tastes forever.

I'd long since lost the CD but today I found an MP3 I made of one tune from the disc in 1996 back when I was experimenting with the new-fangled MP3 software my friends were telling me about.

Just bought the CD and am looking forward to the nostalgia... What a terrific sampling of the early 90's scene!
What's this?