Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on July 9, 2013
july 2016

hard to believe it is 3 years later. these boots look great. they have worn very nicely with the brown leather lightening and creasing. the leather did stretch and mold to fit my foot perfectly. don't regret this purchase one bit. looking forward to wearing them for many more years to come. i've since increased my fry collection to 7 different pairs of boots!

----------

july 2013

this is my third pair of frye boots, my other pairs are 8 and 10 years old and are in great condition, did have one pair re-heeled after 10 years, but that's not surprising.

good quality leather, a classic, timeless style. good construction. these boots look great with jeans or khakis.

contrary to what others have said i have found these to run small. i normally take a 10 or 10.5 in shoes (my other frye boots are both 10.5) with a mid-weight sock. 10 in these were way too small. i got a 10.5 and it's a snug fit but i expect them to loosen up a bit over the years as my other boots have done. i tried on a 11 and it as a great fit out of the box, just a little worried it would stretch loose as time goes on. my advice, order your size and not smaller.

the tan color is darker than the photos but will probably lighten with age as well.

i would certainly recommend Frye boots and shoes to anyone.

09/05/13 Update - I've had these boots a few weeks now and they have broken in great. The leather is now supple and the fit is very comfortable, the 10.5 stretched well to fit my foot. The laces are no where near as stiff either, lol. The color hasn't lightened up as much as I had hoped but I can live with that, it's personal preference. They still have a "new leather" smell to them which is surprising. These are a great boot and look forward to wearing them for years to come.

07/09/14 Update - I've had these a year now. Still a great boot, fit very well and look perfect. The color hasn't lightened up further, but that's fine. They still have a slight "new leather" smell to them which I find surprising. I've worn them out hiking and out on the town, look, feel and perform great either way.
0Comment| 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?