BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 9, 2010
I was introduced to this book at church when our minister made it the focus of her messages for an entire month. I was so inspired by the notion that I was holding myself back from experiencing the good I desired, I downloaded the book and read it in a weekend. I have embraced and used Hendricks' affirmation every day since: I expand in abundance, success, and love every day, as I inspire those around me to do the same.

Three key points really stand out for me: that it is possible to have the life we want in every sense all the time, that there are four typical ways we hold ourselves back from making the big leap into the life we desire, and that living in our zone of competence or even our zone of excellence is not enough. What keeps me from dismissing these ideas, especially the first which is the basis for the book, is the credibility this author has. He has lived these principles and led many, many others to do the same. Why not me? Why not you?

I use the book's practical suggestions every day, such as noticing when in the midst of good I move into uncalled-for worry. I spot it and dismiss it much more quickly now. I've turned down "opportunities" that were not in my zone of genius, even though the money was attractive, and I'm now living into the biggest vision I've ever held for myself. Why not you?
What's this?