Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating PSFF17_gno

on September 19, 2013
Something about the shape and fit of this watch make it extremely attractive while it's actually being worn.
I thought it looked ok enough for less than $20 on Woot when I got it, but man I enjoy this watch a lot more than I should lol.

First off, the thing is the most simple watch to configure I've had (barring analogue, obviously).
Secondly the watch is extremely comfortable and sturdy feeling. The smooth resin feels nice on the skin without tearing out arm hairs. The little free floating band-holder thing also has a slot for a raised section on the end of the band which keeps it from slipping off.

Overall the watch seems pretty sturdy and rugged, as the Expedition line should. It's very comfortable, lightweight, and pretty stylish in my opinion, which are usually the deciding factors on a watch for me. I got this one for backpacking so it's great for my needs. It even has stopwatch features which I probably will never use but could be useful if I knew more survival techniques or to time the cooking of my meal.

The only real complaint I have is the "Indiglo" function, which is only useful from a specific angle. It's a pretty natural angle, but limits it's usefulness in my opinion.

All in all for my first Timex I'd have to say I'm thoroughly impressed. I personally doubt I'd get a G-Shock again.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.