Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on November 20, 2012
I wasn't sure what to expect with this book, especially since it was labeled the "Romantic Edition". I didn't know if I was going to get a science thriller, a medical thriller, a romance novel or something more science fiction.

What I got was a clever and innovative quasi science fiction/science thriller with a touch of romance mixed in. The "Eden Plague" idea is a different take on what we consider a plague/disease. I don't want to give too much away or it would ruin the story - you just have to read for yourself.

The plot was well paced and hooked you from the beginning. This could have turned into a formula thriller but the author kept things fresh and interesting so that I did not feel like I always knew where it was going - I really hate when I can predict a story just a few chapters in.

There were a few small flaws, typos and grammar, but not so much that it detracted from the story. A good read and I am interested to read the next volume!
33 comments| One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.