Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 12, 2012
I was reluctant to read this book, honestly, after reading that Stephanie Meyer recommended it. I expected it to be directed towards the younger crowd,, and to not have any real substance, so at first I just had the free sample sent to me...
I was HOOKED. If you only read 1 zombie book, let this be the one. This is DEFINATELY worth the 9.99 price! Most zombie books I read once and forget, as they blend in with every other one I have ever read. I can't imagine forgetting this book! I will be reading it again in the future...
I will definately be looking for more from this author. Writers like this are rare... I get excited whenever I run across one of them!
0Comment| 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?