Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports STEM

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Stroller, August 9, 2008
I have to say that for the flaws that I've seen in this stroller it's working out great for my twins and I've found it to be completely worth it. We bought this stroller fresh off the boat and had anxiously awaited the new version with its ability to fold up the jump seat with the stroller.

I love that...
I can go into any store and not have to have six strangers hold a door for me just so that I can get around.

I can put both my boys in and they are comfortable and the guy in the back can still look around.

I have a break right at my fingertips (sometimes I set this off by pressing the button accidentally, but at least it is stopping the stroller not releasing the break).

I can fold up the entire stroller in one shot and dump it into my car. Having said that the fact that this is a `doubles' stroller by no means makes it super compact or super light. We have a Jeep and a BMW 5 series and the stroller fits easily in both; even the trunk of the BMW.

I can run with this stroller on pavement and have had ZERO issues doing it. I lock down the front wheel and off I go. I'm not tall about 5' 5" and it works great for me.

I have ONE stroller that does everything I need. I know some parents who have umbrella strollers, joggers and car seat frame strollers and its way too much gear for me. I like as little gear as possible.

I continue to remain grateful that I found this stroller and that I'm not lugging a double Bob to the grocery store, or have to have an arsenal of strollers to do the job of one. I looked at most of the doubles out there...the Jane, the Bob, the Valco, Maclaren and other non jogging doubles and still feel like the Phil and Teds Vibe beat out the rest.

Improvements I'd make?
Supply an awesome rain fly with this stroller that comes with it gratis. For the cost of the stroller and the jump seat I feel like I'm deserving.

Get a customer service line that is actually easy to access and easy to chat with a human being on. I did initially have questions on whether I could jog with this or put my twins in but found little information on their website. I made some assessments and dove in. Initially I put doughnuts around their necks and tucked them in tight and ran on nice flat surfaces; worked out great.

Make the 5-point harness buckle easier to snap. I really have to give it a good shove to get it snapped; annoying but not a deal breaker.

Overall I didn't see any other doubles option that would be a jogger and do the other tasks I asked of it for less than a car payment so I gnawed on my wallet and went for it; glad I did.

Be the first person to comment on this review.

[Add comment]