Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on October 12, 2011
I VERY much enjoyed, 'Concrete Garden Projects' by Camilla Arvidsson and Malin Nilsson. This book will save you quite a bit of money making cool things out of cement! We've been doing quite a few do it yourself projects in our backyard this year.. and found out how expensive SIMPLE concrete benches cost at one's local nurseries. After wasting precious gas driving from nursery to nursery, store to store.. we finally decided that we could handle mixing a little water with cement.. and making our OWN garden pieces!

Right now.. a bag of quick set concrete already mixed with sand.. costs around three dollars a bag. For some of the larger projects in this book.. you'll need a few bags of cement, and a little faith in yourself! That's it! I figure.. we saved ourselves a few thousand dollars. No one is the wiser.. that we made our OWN designs..

If you're looking to make some homemade gifts for folks to put out in their backyards for Christmas.. then this book.. is sure to inspire you with some GREAT ideas! A gift.. that you will select.. a bag or two of cement.. and your recipient will love and cherish! We'll keep it our little secret.. that the gift itself.. if you were to buy.. would cost a great deal more! Shhhhhh!

I only wish that they would have put the step by step, how-to pictures of the projects in the same chapter as the item. Instead of doing them all in a huge index in the back. They DO have step by step instructions.. but, one has to flip back and forth for little tips.

I can't wait to try and do some of the smaller projects that are in the book! I always wondered how one made a form from an existing item.. without ruining it. Now, I feel confident enough.. to take something I've been wanting to duplicate.. and making my own mold!

This book is sure to be a major hit with all do it yourself (DIY) homeowners!
57 helpful votes