Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on November 20, 2009
I have both Storm1 and Storm2, and love them both. However, the Storm 2 is a definite improvement in terms of responsiveness, speed, and memory. I have never had to reset the Storm 2 at all, it has not given me any memory problems, battery life is fine, and the wi-fi is awesome! I have lots of music and videos loaded onto the media card in my Storm2, and it sounds as good as the iPod! I had the opportunity to try out the Droid, and after having apps and other screens opening all over the place (just from handling the phone normally!), I decided the Storm has a lot more control of itself than the droid --thanks to the "clickable" screen. I also make far fewer typing mistakes on my Storm 2 than I did on the droid. Also in comparison, the Storm 2's camera is great (unlike the droid's which is having major issues). The Storm 2 has tons of apps available, and plenty of memory to hold/run them!

Some comments I saw posted below are severely skewed, and most likely posted by one who hasn't had enough time to learn the advantages of the Storm 2. I can vouch that the Storm 2 NEVER requires a battery pull, as I have had to do on the Storm 1 in the past -- and that was only due to the massive number of apps I had installed. I now have tons of apps on my Storm 2, and NO memory issues, NO battery pulls. Not sure which "clunky app store" the post refers to either, as there are many app stores! I do not find the Crackberry app store clunky in the least, and their support is second to none. And as far as multitasking apps slowing the device down, once again, that is simply not true. I have at least 6 apps that run 24x7 in the background and I can open many more without any ill effects on my Storm 2. So "picking what 5 apps" you want to use must be the poster's personal preference, certainly NOT a limitation of the device. The 16GB app memory is fantastic, and I've calculated that I could probably load 100 apps on this new phone! In addition, I do have the GPS navigation, which does NOT require a subscription, and it works great. I am very glad I decided to upgrade my Storm 1 for the Storm 2, instead of the roid!!
0Comment| 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.