Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

on October 8, 2011
This product is useless to me because the material used to make them make my feet smell disgusting. The fact that they are extremely comfortable only makes the situation that much more frustrating. The last time my feet smelled this bad off of a pair of flip-flops was when I bought some for 5.99 at Walmart. Had I known the quality of material is equivalent, I'd have ordered those again instead.
For prposes of clarification, I'm reviewing the men's sandals. The "Item being viewed" on my "create your review" page reads men's sandals but it says woman's sandals on my preview/edit page. A fitting end for my worst mistake on Amazon ever.
0Comment| 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.