Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 13, 2009
I played through Fallout 3 and beat it and reached level 20 back when it first came out. It was well worth my time then. I got hours and hours of fun gameplay out of it then.

I eventually auctioned it and got half my money back but I'll buy this version, and STILL feel like I'm getting a good deal. There's fifty-dollars worth of DLC included in this package. If you consider that, along with another 10 bucks for the standalone game, this might very well be the best video game deal since "The Orange Box." Compared to Oblivion, which only came with two expansions--and how about Left 4 Dead, which included the FREE DLC for their "GOTY" edition.

As for the game? It's stellar. I enjoyed it a lot more than Oblivion. I'm not a huge RPG fan but great action RPGs like this and Mass Effect are first rate. If you haven't played Fallout 3, you should get this copy. It's a one-of-a-kind experience.
61 helpful votes