BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by st vincent $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

VINE VOICEon September 27, 2011
I am a big fan of lemon treats so I couldn't pass up trying a bag on my last trip to Whole Foods. These are SO GOOD that I searched on Amazon for them & to my luck & surprise not only found their delicious selves, but signed up for the Subscribe & Save! Once a month discounted deliveries. Oh yeah & Oh yum!

I am considering trying out their other cookies. I just can't make up my mind which to pick. However if they contain agave, I will give them a pass...

These Lemon Cookies contain no agave sweetener. Just sprouted sesame seeds, dates, coconut & lemon. All Organic & raw. Nourishing goodness - the way food should be.

The cookies are tiny & crisp/chewy. You are forced to slow down when you eat them or you may end up with a tired jaw. These need to be nibbled at. If find you ate an entire bag it's not all bad. The whole bag contains way less fat & calories regular cookies.
0Comment| 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?