Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 14, 2013
This watch is exactly what I was looking for. I wanted a cloth/nylon band on an attractive women's watch. Many cloth bands in stores are on kids' watches, but this is much classier.

The strap slips through the watch, so it goes underneath the watch face. This makes it much more comfortable to wear (for me) than many watches, since I don't have the metal against my skin. I was originally thinking of buying an additional strap to change things up, since this would be very easy. Once I received the watch, I noticed that the second hand actually matches the band, so now I have no desire to change anything. It's perfect!
What's this?