Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

on February 27, 2011
Our 9 yr old male cat is going thru a tough time with possible lymphoma, and our veterinary homeopath has us giving him one capsule/day of this to support his immune system.

We give him 1/3 capsule in a small bit of wet food, 3 daily in order to get a full capsule in him. He eats very tiny portions, so he can tell something is different if I try to use more than 1/4 or 1/3 of a capsule each time, which forces me to do the tiny portions so I can get this into him.

It doesn't taste bad or have an odor, but the change in consistency mixing any powder into a tiny bit of wet food is enough for my guy to notice. If I give a larger portion of food, he can't eat it all.

It's only been a month, but I trust our homeopath & our cat is acting like a kitten since consulting with her & this is one of several products we are using at this time.

The homeopath brought this cat back from certain death one month ago, so whatever she tells me to do, I do!
11 comment| 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.