on September 20, 2016
Oh Jessie, you've done it again. I loved these characters. Colin has been in the other books, and yet I felt I had no clue going into this one who he was at all. I love him. I ached with him. I loved with him. Arnaud was a complete surprise, too. He is a great counter to Colin, and I really felt their love. I enjoyed their early relationship, and how together they repaired the damage done.

I also cannot wait for Jacky's story. My heart aches for him. I cannot imagine what his past held, and what his future holds. Jessie gives us a brief glimpse into his life, a small scene, and I just need more.
3 people found this helpful