Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

on February 17, 2014
I had been going to Poetry Open Mics and from time to time I would wish that I could go back and listen to some of the stuff that I had heard. As a writer of poetry and short stories, ideals would come to mind and I got tired of carrying pen & paper around, with the pen not working at times. I was in a store looking around and saw a digital voice recorder and realized that it would be easier to do. I did some looking around both in stores and online.
What I liked about this is that I would be able to move the files onto my computer through a USB cable. I looked at more expensive ones, but choose to buy this one as it would be my first and if I wasn't happy with it I wouldn't feel so bad at what I spent.
I have gotten away from the pen & paper and use this with love. Not only have I recorded Open Mics, but sermons in church, thoughts that have come to mind, conversations with people and so much more. Even though it took me a bit to figure out how to do things, once I did I have enjoyed using it. ... The only problems that I have with it is that the screen and controls aren't backlit, and the menu is hard to read because of the size....
11 comment| 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.