Industrial Deals Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 16, 2012
This book is the bomb! If you love Ripley's like I do you will so love this book. The pictures are large colorful and the special pull-out sections, especially on the Titanic facts are way so cool. I can spend hours looking at and reading this book and always go back to it again and again. It now sits on my coffee table where my guests just cannot resist a peek, while my son loves to grab it now and then and try to gross me out with specific stories I tend to avoid. I have caught on and now when he asks, "did you read about?." I always say yes as he feels it is hysterically funny to gross me out.

Ripley's has come a long way since the days since my first reading of its paperback in grade school. In fact this latest release of "Download the Weird" has a twist that will excite its readers and Wow them in a new way. I was able to actually download the weird with the brand new Ripley's Believe It or Not oddScan App. This app allows hidden content in the book to Come Alive! All you have to do is point a Smartphone or an advanced Ipad at the special oddScan logos you find throughout the book to see that particular story come to life. You then receive exclusive bonus content including videos and images. The new Ripley's Believe It or Not! app is FREE and available through both iTunes and Google Play. The oddscan does in no way take away from the nostalgia of Ripley's, as even though it is a highly advanced version compared to the first copy of Ripley's I viewed at in 5th grade it is more exciting than ever.

And lets not forget how this title is jam-packed with everything that makes Ripley's the best-selling series it is. This copy includes a brilliant contrasting colored cover, with eye-catching holographic foil and lenticular. My favorites again include those special pull-out sections with weird facts. Plus there is also a featured pull-out of panoramic photos of "Weird Steve," who keeps all kinds of strange oddities in his home. You can view all kinds of rooms in his home which are packed with weird oddities. How he can live this way is beyond me. All I know is that using the oddscan brings these rooms to life and you then get an even more realistic view of the his weird.
7 helpful votes