Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Casual Friday Style nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Only: $44.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon marchmadness marchmadness marchmadness  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment. Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on January 15, 2011
I bought this sub in September using the great deal that was available at the time from Electronics Expo for $195.00 and free shipping. I held off on leaving a review because I wanted to make sure it held up. In short........This is a great sub. I have it set up in my bedroom with a small system and it has made a OK system fantastic. I broke it in for four days and over the past months it has (to my ears) gotten richer and more responsive.

I know this is all subjective but I found the same thing for my Martin Logan. The longer I run it, the better it sounds. All in all, this is a great sub for full price but is a RIDICULOUS deal from Electronics Expo.

Gonna throw the shipping box away now. I think it's gonna be OK.....unlike the POS Boston Acoustics that lasted just past the end of the return period for Amazon.
22 comments| 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

In the text of your review, you can link directly to any product offered on To insert a product link, follow these steps:
1. Find the product you want to reference on
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select
7. When your review is displayed on, this text will be transformed into a hyperlink, like so:Hamlet (The Pelican Shakespeare)