Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on October 8, 2012
PROS:
- Fits perfectly on Macbook Pro with Retina 15.4" keyboard
- Does its job of protecting and covering your keyboard area

NEUTRAL:
- Translucent finish (cover isn't transparent; your keyboard isn't as black)
- $8. Not cheap, but not expensive

CONS:
- Makes it slightly harder to type. I am a touch typist; I like to type really quickly without pushing down on keys too hard. This cover prevents that, and I find myself having to go back and re-type things more often, especially stuff that I like to type quickly (AKA passwords/login)

I have never had a keyboard cover on my laptops before. This is my first Macbook and my first keyboard cover. I didn't know what to expect, but this product will do in terms of covering and protecting your rMBP keyboard. Some people might not like the translucent finish, but you can still see that your keys are black and illuminated. Others won't like the typing hindrance, which may be really minor to some but more bothersome if you like to type with minimal force like me.
96 people found this helpful