Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

on October 13, 2010
I bought the original last year and the superior sequel this year. I am a >30 year old male and love this series. As a kid playing videogames I always wondered why I couldn't kick open locked doors or use a rope in my inventory to rappel down a cliff. I was always limited to what the developers wrought. Nothing against them, I love a good scripted game.

When, in the first game I used a helicopter with a carrot to coax a cow to move out of a traffic jam; a sound that I hadn't heard in a looong time ushered from my lips. I was giggling.

This game recreates that moment and more. Having an undead haunted chair scare a purple spotted baby made me giggle, as much as having a pregnant zombie monkey ravage a bouncy, angry zoo.

Now I KNOW its not for everyone, and I do have a hard time explaining my fascination to other adults, but this is the best lego box I've played with in 2 decades.

What can you expect from Super Scribblenauts?
You can expect to see a grown man giggle at a gentlemanly giant spider. Monocles and all.
11 comment| 145 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.