Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars The Antitode for the Pussification of America, October 2, 2012
This review is from: America Again: Re-becoming the Greatness We Never Weren't (Hardcover)
After a long, hard day of poaching Grizzlies in the ferocious Alaskan Klondike, it's great to sit down and read the TRUTH. I've been an American since conception, and I'm damn proud of it. Just ask my workers, they're El Salvadorian.

When I'm not watching the O'Reilly Factor or producing high tech weapons systems for Uncle Sam, I'm catching up with my blood brother Stephen Colbert. When he's not on TV, I find life to be a real bore. NASCAR season doesn't last all year you know. So to be able to carry the man's work with me on my trips to the Cayman Islands, it's great.

Admittedly, I never finished I AM AMERICA (AND SO CAN YOU!). My ex-wife brought it back to Russia when she decided the allowance wasn't enough. Took my golf clubs too...

Anyway, the 3D is great, except for one thing. Fearing that the images popping out at me would cause harm, I broke my knuckles punching the page back. You live and you learn.

The LAMEstream (get it, LAME instead of MAIN) media will probably tear this book apart. What we should do is burn every book that isn't AMERICA AGAIN. People won't compare us to Nazis when every ash mentioning that crap is sitting in a landfill.

So if you love America, and speak fluent enough English to read this, do your part. The fate of capitalism depends on you. BUY THE BOOK.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in
  [Cancel]

Comments

Track comments by e-mail
Tracked by 2 customers

[Deleted by the author on Oct 3, 2012 12:15:28 PM PDT]

Posted on Oct 4, 2012 9:29:58 AM PDT
J. Harvey says:

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 4, 2012 6:14:53 PM PDT
you are a wet blanket. you are the unfunny result of this funny person's efforts. also, way to get serious about amazon reviews... lol

my favorite part is how you were obviously so mad at him that you even felt the need to cast doubt on his employment, of all things! good luck in life, in general, making and keeping friendships.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 4, 2012 7:50:00 PM PDT
People who are as blatantly mean as you are usually do so to compensate for their own deficiencies. You must really be hurting to be such a ......(so many word choices, none very nice). The rest of us enjoyed PK's review- it brought a smile to my face, and the world can certainly use more smiles and fewer grumpy humbug digs at other people.

Posted on Oct 5, 2012 10:47:45 PM PDT
Definitely written by Steven Colbert! You are soooo funny Steven! Can't wait to read your book.

Posted on Oct 16, 2012 12:53:01 PM PDT
kirkyak says:
Solid review, made more awesomer by taking the Klondike from Canada (Yukon, puke on!). Everybody knows that all kickass things are American by rights. USA! USA!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 18, 2012 8:39:49 AM PDT
J. Mancini says:
This review was a PERFECT review of the product. I could actually hear Stephen Colbert's voice narrating the review in my head. If you don't get the review, you probably won't like the book. Personally, this review convinced me that I would love it.

Posted on Oct 26, 2012 12:17:56 PM PDT
Sean S. says:
I just came here to say this sounds so much like Colbert... it's not just me then!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›