Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning ballerss3 ballerss3,
image-map-link=rect  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

The manufacturer commented on the review below
on June 7, 2012
What a piece of crap - I've used Dell in the workplace for about 15 years. Based on that history I decided to try this A-1 model when it came time to replace my aging Sony. What a mistake. I'm truly confused by the people who give this five stars - I'd give it MINUS FIVE STARS if that was an option. If you're looking for a computer that:
1 - cannot operate I-Tunes - then buy this computer.
2 - cannot play a DVD without locking up - then this is your baby.
3 - locks up while on the internet - without being on any particluar website - then buy this computer
4 - if you like the color blue while it locks up - you will enjoy the blank blue monitor. Leave it on forever, it won't fix itself.
5 - if you like to make friends on other continents - you will like the CSRs who tell you its perfectly normal for the computer to lock up like that.
6 - if you like to give Dell your money for no good reason - you will have fun with CSRs who's only interest is to sell you an additional warranty.

If these things appeal to you then, yes, by all means, buy this computer. If not, get an HP or any other computer. I gave this door stop, boat anchor to my mother (all she does is send e-mails and play solitaire) and even she doesn't like it. Sorry, mom - i thought it would work out for you.

Don't even try to get someone at Dell to listen. Who are you going to call? The only support number you have is the International Support Team and according to them, all of the above is ok. Piece of crap, pile of junk (repeat).
11 comment| 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
@awm,

I am sorry to hear that you did not have a good experience with your Inspiron One 2320 and Dell Technical Support. This is not the kind of experience we want our customers to have. Please reach out to our social media team so we can collect some details and help you out. They can be reached on Facebook (http://dell.to/OO2MDG), Twitter (@DellCares: http://dell.to/Tgt5D7) or on the Dell Community Forum (dell.to/NjitjZ).

I apologize again that your experience was not exceptional. I hope that you give us an opportunity to look into this for you and help you out.

-SaraTforDell

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.