Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

on February 11, 2013
If you are a fan of 1980's horror/suspense, the you will love Deadly Blessing. Personally, I've always had a crush on Maren Jensen. Her character on Battlestar Galactica was prominent at first, then forgotten about as the episodes went on. She is fine in the role of Martha, a widow left alone after the mysterious murder of her husband who was going to the shed to pack bearings on his tractor. Michael Berryman, Ernest Borgnine, Sharon Stone and the rest were a delight to watch. I have been waiting for this movie to be available on at least DVD for 10 years or more. I bought a used VHS from Amazon just to see it again. The blu ray transfer is just fine. The darks are exactly the way that I like them, and the subtle soft edges look great where they left the colors alone without messing with film grain. James Horner's score i spot on, and there are moments when I feel like I am listening to either "The Wrath of Kahn," or "Aliens."
Overall I am VERY pleased with this release and the extras are fabulous. I want to give a personal thanks to Scream Factory for delivering these older classics of sometimes forgotten films. This will be the 12th purchase I have made from them in High Definition and they are by far my favorite company. I LOVE that they do not forget the original classics from the 80's that paved the way for a generation of wannabe horror films.
Keep doing what you are doing! My only problem is that my wife is complaining that my movie area is getting too large for her liking. I can always hide some of them!
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.