Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Chris young PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 3, 2014
I have about 250 business books in my office. On the highest shelf, I keep 10 books facing out, as reminders to myself on how to live my life. Never Eat Alone is one of those ten.

In this book, you learn that the fundamental key to all success is the people around you. The people who give a damn about you. The people who believe in you.

When I was young, I thought the environment I was born into (my family, the kids down the block) was the only only pool to select your lifelines from. But after reading Never Eat Alone, I began to understand that it's okay -- scratch that -- it's necessary for you to reach out to others, others who inspire you, others who you want to help, others who you feel a deep connection with. It's okay to go out of your comfort zone to events and conferences and make new like-minded friends. It's not about connections, it's not about networking -- it's about caring about other people and getting to know them on a personal level.

It's not the quantity of your relationships, it's the quality.

The quality of your life is directly related to the quality of people in your life -- so if you want to live the life of your dreams -- you need to foster the relationships of your dreams. Never Eat Alone shows you how.
33 comments| 75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?