Spring Deals Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy  Echo Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop now TG18PP_gno

on November 21, 2010
In my time I've used many microphones but I've never seen one that died as quickly as this set. The sound quality on the pink/red one never was very good - you had to sing very loudly into it for it to pick up your voice. It died quicker than the blue but the blue one started to go soon after. We had these microphones for about 3 months of light use and careful storage before we had to replace them.

The only good thing I can say about this set is that the adapter works great for other microphones. We bought Audio-Technica Unidirectional mics to replace these and they work wonderfully with the Singstar adapter on our PS2 and the Wii. No need to buy a new adapter or microphones. It's the adapter that kept me from rating this product as 1 star.

If you're looking for microphones for a singing game, I'd only recommend these for the adapter. For the actual mics go with something else.
What's this?