Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Albums STEM Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 11, 2012
I really enjoy baking and making my own fresh breads, cakes, and pies. However, I really didn't know too much about gluten free products, much less baking. About 6 months ago I started eating only gluten free products, as much as possible.

When I ran across this book, I really enjoyed it because it allows me to continue baking and making my own baked goods, gluten free! I love knowing exactly what goes into my food and this book provides me with some great recipes, ideas, and suggestions to eat good and stay healthy at the same time.
What's this?