Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

on March 4, 2012
Wishes Fulfilled went above and beyond what I expected when I started reading it. I know it would be interesting, would have gentle guidance for how to improve our lives but never, ever did I expect it to touch me to the core of my being! Of course that is basically what the book is about, connecting with your inner self, your Higher Self and knowing that by doing this your life will change dramatically!

Dr. Dyer does an outstanding job of explaining in simple terms the difference between higher self and lower self. He shows us by example how to change the way we think, to choose what we think about and to learn to look at every thought, desire, etc in a way that benefits us to the highest degree.

He includes quotes from many teachers or Masters such as St. Germaine, Uell S. Anderson, Neville Goddard and many more. In each chapter Dr. Dyer takes us one step further along on how we can achieve anything we want with the power of our thoughts and intention. Each new chapter expands on the ideals of the last and brings it all together. Each chapter ends with three ways to implement the teachings in your own life.

I have to be honest, I have read Dr. Dyer before and found his books to be hit or miss and a lot of times so over my head that I could not make sense out of them. Clearly it was not his writing but myself not being ready to really 'hear' what he had to say. Not once did I feel that this book was confusing or over my head. I found it helpful in so many ways. This was an e-book review copy but I am going to buy it. Wishes Fulfilled is one of those books that needs to be read again and again with each reading bringing something different to the reader. My only regret is that the pictures that Dr. Dyer talks about were not included in the review copy. That's ok though because I will be buying it anyway!

Highly recommended.
0Comment| 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.