Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on May 4, 2014
I love this camera, all the features are great! My favorite feature is the continuous shooting mode that takes 6 different shots and each picture is different. Color changes, close up, vertical to horizontal and so on. I think it's great! The photo quality is great!
I have seen reviews that pics are blurry or out of focus. I was told to make sure the sd card is good and I am sorry I can't tell you what the guy told me. The salesman at Best Buy where I purchased this camera had told me some people come in complaining their pics don't look good, well it sometimes depends on your sd card. Easiest thing ask questions. And I think it's also the person behind the camera that don't know how to properly use a digital camera.
I have only had my camera for 4 days, I have taken over 300 pics in the 4 days. My battery is still at a full charge! This is a perfect camera for taking everyday pics of your kids playing, your animal doing something you have to share with everyone! Take it to birthday parties, or at the zoo. I don't think it is made for the zoom, if your out in the mountains and want to zoom in a bird that's far away, I don't think this is the camera choice. Or if you want to just have fun taking pics on the continuous mode to get different effects. Every one will have an opinion, but only you can really decide if this is a great camera and to me it is. I have a Canon Rebel DSLR, I have the Canon Powershot sx20 that I use for camping trips for the zoom. I use the DSLR for our pics I use in christmas cards. And I have 2 other small point and shoot camers and this Canon out of the 3 is the best one, especially for indoor photo's!
77 comments| 134 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.