Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 13, 2010
I got myself a Dirt Devil KURVE off [...] about a year or so ago and never quite liked it. Sure it picked up some dust and crumbs, but always felt like it didn't have enough juice.

Not being one to care whether or not it was cordless or corded, I got fed up and decided to check Amazon for a better vaccuum. After reading the reviews for this model (most are found on the older Scorpion model, but its the same machine overall), I decided to bite the bullet and get it - I mean for the price, you can't go wrong.

Got it today, opened it up and plugged it in - used the handy extension and OMG. OMG. What suction for such a tiny little vaccuum. It started picking up things several inches away from the nozzle.

Now me, I'm messy when I eat at my desk. I also smoke cigarettes so ash gets everywhere and crumbs get all in the keyboard, etc.. A few swipes with this baby and there wasn't a crumb or ash in sight. Decided to go nuts and walk around my entire apartment sucking up the dust and dirt in little corners. This is a miracle machine! Since I have no carpeting, its much better than spending the money on a whole big ol' floor vaccuum. Buy the Scorpion, you won't regret it!
22 comments| 185 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?