BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

VINE VOICEon March 16, 2009
The laughs I enjoyed were when I opened the envelop and read the packaging. Clearly the labeling (and the very brief instruction manual) were written in a foreign language and translated via some translation site someone found using Google. They are horrific, and frankly, barely understandable to a normal English speaking person.

FORTUNATELY, the device itself is easy enough to use that if you've ordered it in order to switch between HDMI devices, you'll be able to figure out how to use it.

I hooked up my current Blu-Ray player to input 1 and my old (but still useful) HD DVD player to input 2. The device defaulted to #1, but when I turned on my HD DVD player, it switched automatically to #2. When I turned the HD DVD player off, it went back to #1. The little device is fairly small, about the size of a deck of cards. It requires no power source (a big plus for me).

It comes with a tiny remote control with three buttons, but I doubt I'll use it. There's also an IR extender, but if I ain't usin' the remote, I won't use the extender. I quite simply wanted to be able to switch between these two devices without having to disconnect cable every time...and this device does it for me perfectly. I could have spent more...but I went with the cheapest I could find, and I'm happy with the results.
0Comment| 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?