Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

on November 2, 2004
Unlike some of the other reviews I've read, our hippo gobbles pretty well. Not only does he gobble blocks, but I've seen other objects pop up into his belly.

That said, this is by far one of my daughter's favorite toys. I bought it for her when she was around 9 or 10 months old. We have other Peek-a-Blocks at home which she really enjoys, so I figured that if she wasn't really into the hippo, she'd at least have new blocks. Well, it turns out she LOVES the hippo, and plays with it daily. It's given her so much confidence and has probalby been strengthening her muscles - all of them, since she not only walks with the hippo, but swings it around as well! Hey, it's got to be durable if it can stand that much abuse.

We haven't tried the ride-on conversion as of yet, but as far as I can tell, she enjoys playing with the blocks and she's delighted for being so mobile.

All in all, I'd consider this toy a pretty good value for the money. At less than $25, you get a walker, a ride on AND a set of blocks. Not bad in my book.
0Comment| 79 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.