Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

VINE VOICEon August 25, 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
We played this for at least an hour the first time we took it out of the box. My son (who really is younger than the recommended age) beat us miserably. We laughed the whole time as he tried to keep up.

I loved that there were enough modes of play to keep it interesting. It took a few minutes to figure out each game, but once we had it we had a blast! I'm concerned about how many batteries it takes, but I'm sure we'll take care of that when the time comes. I don't foresee it running out soon since we don't play games very often.

The price is high enough that I would not purchase this in a store. I was lucky enough to get a game from Amazon Vine to test and review and that's pretty much the only way I'd get it. Also, it was a major pain to get out of the box. There was a ton of packaging and most of it seemed unnecessary.

My techie husband thought it was really cool how the blocks worked together. My son just thought it was fun. He has a bit of trouble paying attention and this forced him to and that was great! The only thing is that we can't figure out how to stop a game and start a different one.

Two days later - We went to play it again today and it isn't working. The cubes will turn on but it won't let me select a game to play.

I received a game from Amazon Vine for the purpose of a review. No additional compensation has been received and I was not required to write a positive review.
32 helpful votes