Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

on August 22, 2012
I really like B.O.B. If you liked his 2010 album, you will like this one as well. There seems to be specific songs on Strange Clouds that sound similar to specific tracks from The Adventures of Bobby Ray.

He uses a lot of instruments in his albums as opposed to the same old 808 kick and bass hip hop artists out there.

There are lots of pianos, guitars, and violins to tickle your ears.

He also has a great voice that stands out with the need to constantly use the Autotune effect throughout his whole album which he barely even seems to use in this album. Ans the spots where he does use it, it is very pleasing and not overbearing.

My favorite tracks are Bombs Away (and not just because Morgan Freeman is in it, ha!), So Hard to Breathe, Arena, and STRANGE CLOUDS! I love listening to Strange Clouds when I am lifting weights. It's a hype track.

I got this album during Amazon's MP3 deal of the day for 1 buck! Cant beat that! Not to mention I bought a pair of Philips ActionFit SHQ4000/28 Neckband Headphones (which I might add are the most comfortable headphones EVER!) during an Amazon lighting deal for 9 bucks with the inclusion of a promotion $2 towards an MP3 purchase on Amazon, so I actually paid nothing for this album! (AMAZON ROCKS!)

But after listening to this album I would have paid more.

If I had to throw a little criticism in there, I would say that his lyrics seems to be about the same topic mostly. How he was at the bottom, but he is on top now. I think we figured that out when you said it on your first album BOB.

I recommend this album! =D
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.