Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

on August 10, 2012
I bought this because my boyfriend accidentally stepped on my iPod charger and I saw so many great reviews for this product. Unfortunately, I missed the two three-star reviews that would have prevented me from purchasing it.

On the plus side, I e-mailed iGo technical support and received a response within a day, so kudos to them for that! However, I was advised that the charging cable and power tip were only for charging, not data transfer. I'm also still skeptical about their claim that the solid amber LED means that it is charging when I'm used to it blinking during charging, but I guess I'll drain my iPod this weekend and test. In the meantime, back to the drawing board...
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.