Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Casual Friday Style nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Prime exclusive: $24.99 for a limited time Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon marchmadness marchmadness marchmadness  Echo Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on October 31, 2012
I got this watch from my father as a bday present. Things I love... Color scheme black with orange? Great! If I have to take it off in a forest that orange is gonna stand out. LOL, it matches my shoes... Built in electromagnetic compass? Why yes, yes, I'll take that. Third watch I own, first one that has luminous features (glow in the dark) and the indiglo feature... Im a night owl by nature, and my other watches dont have the indiglo. Hold your watch by a light bulb for 5 minutes, it'll glow in the dark for like 15 minutes. Strap is big and strong as is the clasp.

Things I hate... As near as I can figure, the small bottom right dial is for nothing but timer purpose. No "day" dial.

Things I love/hate... Size/weight. This is a thick watch. Guessing around near 1/2 inch thick on the watch face. I dont mind it, but some may have a problem with it. I just assume its heavy duty.

Features I know of...
date, military time(hope your eyesight is good), timer, electromagnetic compass, luminous features, indiglo, orienteering markers and rotating directional face.

All in all, Love it, just wish it had a "day" dial...
0Comment| 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

In the text of your review, you can link directly to any product offered on To insert a product link, follow these steps:
1. Find the product you want to reference on
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select
7. When your review is displayed on, this text will be transformed into a hyperlink, like so:Hamlet (The Pelican Shakespeare)