Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

on April 18, 2014
The Zmodo company that makes the camera SUCKS. Their customer service is horrible. I asked a simple question and needed help setting up the software. I got an off the wall answer that was as if they didn't even read my question. You cannot chat online as it just logs you out and says unavailable when they were available. The software does not work properly as described by this seller or the Zmodo web site. If a reviewer could help me that would work with me. I cannot capture motion recording under alarm settings. It does not work and like I said, Zmodo support sucks as well. I will most likely take this back within the next week for another camera.

Update: after three attemps with chat and my second tech support person emailing me, zmodo stated to me their own software will not motion capture as described. Buyers will have to have a third party software to fully perform the functions that are in the description.
44 comments| 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.