Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

on March 2, 2006
Cons:

Both episodes appear in season packages, and the main reason you would have to buy this DVD is because you want to watch the extended version of the finale. Besides, it's just a waste of time to watch the intro videos of the 10 seasons...like 7 minutes of the same, and the music video "I'll Be There For You" just sucks!.

Pros:

However, I own this DVD because the 10th season still hasn't been released in my country, and the extended edition of the finale has lots of really funny parts that don't appear in the broadcasted edition, and it's very funny. Plus, you can watch also the 1st Friends episode ever, which is so, so funny, I think it's one of my favorites so far (I already own 4 complete seasons).

Now, to end with this:

WHY SOULD I BUY THIS?: Because you want to see the ending and you don't own the 10th season. Because you want to watch the extended version of the finale, which has about 3 minutes with extra scenes (they're so funny). Because you want to watch the first episode, which is very good. Because you're just a collector who owns every single "Friends" item there is.

WHY SOULDN'T I BUY THIS: Because you own the 1st and 10th season. Because you don't care about the 3 extra minutes in the extended version of the finale. Because the 3 episodes it includes don't worth the money. Because it's boring to watch the intro videos and the music video.

======

I really like this DVD and I gave it 4 stars because of the extended finale and the first episode. I didn't give it 5 stars because it doesn't include almost any interesting bonus features.

Now I just told you the pros and cons I could find, you make the decision. Bye.
22 comments| 42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.