Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

VINE VOICEon January 24, 2012
Like many of you, I was tired of having to have a full power strip available to charge my various mobile devices. This became especially problematic with those devices that included an A/C to USB plug but had it oriented in such a way as to cover two outlets on my power strip.

I was finally fed up and went searching. I found this device and have been very pleased. Not only is it oriented to only take up one of my outlets, but it also makes it easy to have a bunch of devices charging at the same time. This is also my new "go-to" plug for traveling.

So far the only "problem" I have is that it gives off a blue glow while plugged in. I haven't explored to see if this can be turned off or not. But since most of my charging happens away from the bedroom, this hasn't been an issue.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.