Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on April 5, 2012
This is a nice enough watch for what I paid for. I wanted an upgrade from the typical digital watches I used to get for running. I want something casual that I could wear every day, and yet also be something I could wear into work. This certainly fits the bill. I wear it all the time and it's comfortable. It's easy to read, day and night thanks the backlight Indiglo.

The only problem I have is the ticking! It's loud enough to bug me. I thought when I read reviews about it I would be able to deal with the loud ticking, but it's actually started to annoy me more after a few months of wearing it. I can hear it at night, when it's sitting on the dresser across the room, so I have to cover it up with a wallet or sometimes a cloth eyecover blindfold thing.

The second hand also doesn't line up with some of the ticks on the edges exactly enough. Another small detail, but worth noting.

If you really think you can get over the loud ticking, get this watch. If you like the look, go for it. It's not terribly big (I have small wrists) so I like the way it feels and looks on my wrist. But seriously, the ticking is pretty annoying.
1414 comments| 114 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.