Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on July 27, 2014
I don't often leave reviews, but I'm not often this satisfied.

The first time I laced these up on my above ankle dress boots, I was dealing with a migraine headache and an upset stomach. It sounds strange, but lacing up my boots and not having to struggle with making sure they stay tight was a great boost to my moral that day. What's more, they stayed that way all day and every day so far.

These laces are more sturdy than what they replaces, and will not soon fray and break. By the time I need new laces, it will be no question that I will go for another set of these.
What's this?