BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now PSFF17_gno

on August 14, 2012
This thing looks great for the money. One thing I noticed quickly is the ticker is LOUD. I couldn't have it on my nightstand because the ticking kept me awake, my girlfriend even complained about it on the other side of the bed.

After two months of occasional usage the part of the watch that holds the face on the band broke. I was sitting at the symphony at the time, not exactly an abusive activity. I won't be replacing it.
0Comment| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?