Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

on October 3, 2010
Having a relative who has passed recently I was very interested in seeing this film. At first, I was skeptical but kept an open mind, and so pleased that I did. This movie helped broaden my perspective and see beyond my physical eyes. It helped me get beyond my grief and find peace with a knowing that all is well. The knowing is that this physical being that we are is temporary and that our spiritual self which is who we really are lives on.

The contribution Neale Donald Walsch made provided further validity to the themes presented. I have always enjoyed his work and respected his insights and wisdom. The interviews and the way they were conducted moved smoothly and let the story unfold. The cast was excellent and allowed the viewer to be one with them. You need to feel connected in this venue, since it is so emotional. I would highly recommend this movie to anyone curious about life after death, or just curious about the human life experience.
0Comment| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.