Salon Beauty Summer Reading Women's Block Sandals nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Carters PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon theaffairS4 theaffairS4 theaffairS4  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on August 30, 2012
After a long search for the perfect running shoe, I came across the Ride FOUR! And wore them religiously (I am a half marathon runner, but I usually run about 20 miles a week)

Once it came time to get a new pair, I was sad to discover that it was discontinued. And replaces with the Ride 5. Upon reading the reviews of the Ride 5, the main complaint is the narrower Toe box (one of my favorite aspects of the Ride 4.

But after trying a couple different shoes, I decided to give the Ride 5 a try. The Wide size was too wide, so I went with the average width.

While it IS a narrower toe box, I think I can live with it. The shoes are super comphy, but my toes do burn after longer runs. I will keep this updated after my next half marathon in October (first with this pair)

But if the Saucony gods are out there listening. IF you want a perfect shoe, keep the 8mm heel drop and bring back the wider toe box.
33 people found this helpful