Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

on November 7, 2011
I am 27 years old and have been biting my nails since I was probably 5. I decided enough was enough because my nails would be bitten down looking terrible and gross, and occasionally would make my fingers bleed. As of the last year my nail buying got more and more active, frustrating my girlfriend so badly, I decided to pick this up on a whim via amazon.com and I am so happy I did.

At first I thought, I can't imagine it working, I cannot imagine now chewing my nails. Well it's been one week and I haven't so much as put my fingers in my mouth since the first few hours of use. The taste and lingers with a very bad and rotten flavor sets your subconsience up with a memory it doesn't want repeated.

I never imagined a day I'd stop, but now I am exactly one week into it today and zero biting, and I actually have nails! It's so weird for me!

I absolutely recommend this product to anyone who bites their nails. You won't regret it, if it worked for me I can only imagine it would work for anyone! The best part is, I have never felt anxious in any way while not biting my nails. It's like my subconsience knows "this isn't an option anymore".

Get it, you'll love it! Also it promotes nail growth, a huge benefit when you are chewed down to the nail cuticle!
44 comments| 82 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.