Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 29, 2010
My old adapter was still powering my computer but nothing else. This power supply is a 90W supply and the system BIOS on my DELL E1705 recognizes it & it charges correctly. Please don't be fooled into buying the cheaper versions from other vendors. I have had an experience with cheaper power supplies that burn themselves out after a year, to the day!. This is especially true if you are using USB devices that need to draw power from the laptop via the USB port. I know this from personal experience.
This supply is an real OEM replacement for my original laptop power supply, not just a cheaper knockoff.

The product is working perfectly. I plugged it in and it worked right away. My screen no longer displays the "AC Adapter is not recognized" upon powering up and the battery is charging.

I am very pleased with this product.
22 helpful votes