BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 31, 2011
I have been forever a razor guy... I have tried all of the newest, best razors you can buy... None of them was I really happy with, and I just wanted to put an end to it!

I decided to look up reviews for another electric, as my previous rotary shaver was stolen by TSA a few years back... Only a week or two old so I never got to really get used to it as much as I wanted. It left me irritated and the shave just not as smooth as manual. After that, I was hesitant to buy another electric.

I looked up reviews and found this one... Reviews looked good enough, so I went for it. This razor though, is incredible. Just one week into shaving with it, I am ecstatic about this razor. My face is as smooth, if not smoother then when I shave with a manual blade. No irritation, less hassle and no more tugging and pain! The automatic cleaner is excellent and just so easy to use! I am so happy I don't have to touch another manual razor.

I highly recommend this product, I can't say enough good things about it. I am not even out of the "break-in" period of the razor, and the shave is incredible. Highly recommended!
0Comment| 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?